- Mission has been to continue to provide our customers with first class support through emphasis on quality, value, complete customer satisfaction.
- In Kambill we called this technology as Intelligent Training Solution
- Every day we’re saying,’How can we keep the customer happy? How can we get ahead in innovation by doing this?’… because if we don’t, somebody else will.
- Let’s go invent tomorrow instead of worrying about what happened yesterday.
- A satisfied Customer is the best business strategy.
Software for professional
purely from images.
Visualize, measure and verify as-built data of your site
using flexible image processing options on either desktop or cloud. Deliverables can be analyzed and shared via a cloud-based server and compared to BIM as-design or schedule drawings.
MOBILE + DESKTOP + CLOUD Solutions
Adaptable professional workflows from drone flight to finish.Learn More
Photorealistic 3D Models for Measurements
Pix4Dbim desktop creates 3D models, surface and volume measurements, contours, and general visualization. Original high resolution images can be viewed for inspection purposes by clicking on any point of the 3D model.
Data collected regularly is displayed on an easy-to-visualize timeline in the cloud, which shows site progress. The 2D and 3D data can be accessed from here, as well as annotated, measured, and shared.
BIM Comparison for As-Built vs As-Design
Import drawings to the Pix4Dbim cloud, so as-built orthophotos can be compared with as-design drawings. Construction errors can be spotted early this way, before they impact later stages of the build. Alternatively, schedule diagrams derived from the BIM application can be imported and compared to ensure the project is on-track.
Cloud Processing. Automatic cloud processing that enables hardware-free, tailored workflows.
Powerful Desktop Editing + Analysis. Detailed editing on desktop, with measurement, volume, contour and inspection capabilities.Feature List
Cloud Timeline + BIM Comparison. Results are displayed in 2D and 3D on an intuitive Pix4Dbim timeline where they can be viewed, measured, or annotated.