- Mission has been to continue to provide our customers with first class support through emphasis on quality, value, complete customer satisfaction.
- In Kambill we called this technology as Intelligent Training Solution
- Every day we’re saying,’How can we keep the customer happy? How can we get ahead in innovation by doing this?’… because if we don’t, somebody else will.
- Let’s go invent tomorrow instead of worrying about what happened yesterday.
- A satisfied Customer is the best business strategy.
Flight planning mobile
app for optimal mapping
data with your
Pix4Dcapture turns your consumer drone into a professional mapping tool.
A free companion of Pix4D software, Pix4Dcapture allows you to create flight plans for capturing image data. Post-flight, easily produce georeferenced maps and models in Pix4D desktop or cloud software.
Introducing MOBILE + DESKTOP + CLOUD Solutions
Adaptable professional workflows from drone flight to finish.
Offline shareable flight planning
Define area of interest; create and share your own basemaps
In Google Earth, draw outlines of an area of interest to export as KML/KMZ files. These outlines can now be imported as layers into Pix4Dcapture; they serve as guidelines to define mapping areas, even offline, and are perfect to share with team members or pilots.
Available for Android only.
Easily define flight missions to map areas of all sizes. Customize mapping parameters like flight altitude according to your needs, or use templates already tailored to orthomosaic or 3D model creation.
Avoid inconvenient remapping by reviewing your mission while still on site. Check your flight path(s) as well as your photos directly in the app.
After your mission, simply transfer the data to your preference of Pix4D desktop or cloud for processing. Analyze and share your full resolution maps and models on the Pix4D cloud platform, or use advanced editing tools on Pix4D desktop. Your workflow, your choice.
Features + Versions
Pix4Dcapture is available for Android (ver. 3.6) and iOS (ver. 1.6).
Still flying a Phantom 2 Vision (+) and using iOS ?
We have a Pix4Dcapture version for you! Download Here!
Looking for more details about drones we’ve tested?