- Mission has been to continue to provide our customers with first class support through emphasis on quality, value, complete customer satisfaction.
- In Kambill we called this technology as Intelligent Training Solution
- Every day we’re saying,’How can we keep the customer happy? How can we get ahead in innovation by doing this?’… because if we don’t, somebody else will.
- Let’s go invent tomorrow instead of worrying about what happened yesterday.
- A satisfied Customer is the best business strategy.
Mapping and modeling have never been so accessible.
Take mapping into your own hands for urban planning, terrain modeling, large scale mapping, cadastre and much more. Pix4D software does the work for you, converting images from any camera into accurate maps and models.
Don’t get caught with out-of-date information. Because of a simple workflow and easily repeatable data capture, maps and models can be updated as often as required.
Export true orthomosaics, digital surface models and 3D models for further analysis, as outputs are compatible with GIS and other professional platforms.
Ensure you reach your standard of accuracy with our quality report, practical and detailed editing tools, ground control points, and RTK drone support.
Are You Getting the Accuracy You Expect with Pix4Dmapper Pro?
An article answering the major concern of most surveying and geospatial users: what accuracy could you expect using Pix4Dmapper Pro? Achieving the best accuracy by using the Error Ellipsoid in Pix4Dmapper rayCloud
Indoor Mapping Game Plan
Terrestrial photogrammetry is used for indoor mapping as a new method to establish property plans. It was evaluated and assessed in the use case...
Photogrammetry with Large-frame Sensors
In Pix4Dmapper Pro, users can process images over 55 megapixels with a large-frame add-on. Metric camera users, for example, can benefit from advanced features...