- Mission has been to continue to provide our customers with first class support through emphasis on quality, value, complete customer satisfaction.
- In Kambill we called this technology as Intelligent Training Solution
- Every day we’re saying,’How can we keep the customer happy? How can we get ahead in innovation by doing this?’… because if we don’t, somebody else will.
- Let’s go invent tomorrow instead of worrying about what happened yesterday.
- A satisfied Customer is the best business strategy.
Safer, more efficient surveys
Create measurable and georeferenced data of accident or crime scenes, purely from images.
3D point clouds, digital surface models, and orthomosaics are saved for direct analysis in Pix4D software, then exportable to work with in forensic software or be shown as evidence in court.
Fast and Safe Data Acquisition
Pix4D technology allows for fast data capture and non-invasive scene documentation, using any handheld camera or drone.
Image Evidence Reserve
Store collected data from one event with the ability to access each pixel and each image used to construct the 3D point cloud in Pix4D’s unique rayCloud editor.
Data can be georeferenced, down to each 3D point in the point cloud. Measure directly in the 3D model and in the original images used to construct it. Detect changes between scenes over time.
Severe Minibus Accident Documented for Crush Analysis
After a serious minibus accident occurred in Maryland this June, the Anne Arundel County Police used Pix4Dmapper and a DJI Phantom drone to document the scene for investigation...
An H.O.T. Class for Vehicle Extrication
SkyView Aerial Solutions participated in the "Lowcountry Fire & EMS Weekend" in South Carolina on November 07, 2015, doing H.O.T. (Hands-On-Training) for extrication of accident victims trapped inside their vehicle after a crash…
Collision and Crime Scene Investigation
The Royal Canadian Mounted Police started using drones to help with their work on collision and crime scene investigations which allows it to be conducted under all weather conditions and provides broader views than the traditional procedures...