- Mission has been to continue to provide our customers with first class support through emphasis on quality, value, complete customer satisfaction.
- In Kambill we called this technology as Intelligent Training Solution
- Every day we’re saying,’How can we keep the customer happy? How can we get ahead in innovation by doing this?’… because if we don’t, somebody else will.
- Let’s go invent tomorrow instead of worrying about what happened yesterday.
- A satisfied Customer is the best business strategy.
Aerial Crop Analysis
Vital information for quick response, operational efficiency and ultimately better yields.
Convert multispectral and RGB images into accurate index maps, like NDVI, and orthomosaics of your fields. Pix4Dag easily fits into your operation.
Offline or Online
Pix4Dag, together with select multispectral cameras, offers both desktop and cloud processing. Whatever your precision agriculture requirements, adjust the workflow to your needs.
This comprehensive tool enables you to unlock the full potential of your multispectral data. Generate index maps, like NDVI, as well as classify and prepare your own prescription maps.
Integrate + Collaborate
From prescription maps to variable-rate application maps, export results in industry standard formats that are ready to use in farming equipment.
Now everyone has access to mapping information for better decisions. Without compromising privacy, share NDVI maps directly from your browser for collaboration.
Keeping the K in Carrots: Drone Technology to Uncover Potassium Variations
Optimizing field management of an organic carrot farm in the Netherlands, using drone-acquired multispectral imagery and Pix4Dmapper Ag software…
World’s Largest Pineapple Plantation Part I: Reducing Soil Erosion
Part one in an agriculture series: maximizing the productivity of the world’s largest pineapple plantation located in the Philippines. Dole Philippines used a drone mapping solution to dramatically reduce a soil erosion problem…
Sequoia Trees in 3D NDVI
Like giant air purifiers, the ancient sequoia trees in California are key to their environment, and studied to measure how much C02 they capture. See how this project used drones and multispectral cameras to create 3D NDVI point clouds of these enormous trees...