A320 Flight Deck
- Replica panels, highly accurate in size and text placement with accurate switches and knobs.
- Replica interior trim pieces, highly accurate in size and shape to give the cockpit a realistic look.
- Replica dual-linked self-centering rudder pedals with toe brakes, adjustable fore and aft with Control Loading (optional).
- Replica sidesticks.
- Replica thrust levers with gates complete with reverse levers, trim wheels, fuel shutoff levers and TOGA switches.
- Replica flap levers complete with gates.
- Replica tiller, spoiler, parking brake and alternate gear extension handle.
- Replica Captain and Copilot seats capable of forward and backward mechanical adjustment.
- Intercom system for communications between pilots, observer and instructor (optional)
- Oxygen mask with intercom (optional)
- 180 degree horizontal and 30 degree vertical, curved, movie-quality projector screen and frame.
- Three overhead projectors to create the high definition visual environment that simulates frontal and side window visual effects.
- Structure for projector support.
- Instructor station enclosure.
- Instructor desk, two 20” flat panel touch monitors
- Intuitive Instructor Operating Station software capable of:
- Easily repositioning the aircraft to a variety of ground and flight positions instantly.
- Adjusting the time to include dawn, day, dusk, night.
- Adjusting the weather such as: winds, cloud cover, visibility, rain and snow.
- Loading saved scenarios to include: aircraft position, aircraft configuration and weather parameters.
- Simulating a variety of failures to include, but not limited to: engine failures/fires, APU fires, cargo fires, hot/hung starts, flap and gear malfunctions, electrical failures as well as minor system faults.
- Displaying a moving map that shows aircraft position, surrounding airports, and navigational aids.
Do you have any questions, or want a proposal, please write to : firstname.lastname@example.org